Monday, July 24, 2006

After the Ordeal

Well well, the weekend is over and the party has ended. All in all it was pretty good. Not nearly as many people showed up as I originally thought, but the ones that were here still put up a great show! Infact, I think it was only Barrie people who were here! It was nice to have Jay and Diana come up on Saturday night at around midnight after leaving his cousin's wedding in Guelph! Anyways, it was totally cool, a big thanks to everyone who came. And for those who couldn't make it for whatever reason, it's no big deal. Here are some photos for you and my Czech friends to satiate your appetite:


My house at 20 Trillium Crescent, where the party was happening.

Some party guests

General partying



More general partying

Larry chatting with some of my friends

This is how much Kevin loves Karey, his fiancee

The best man (Bob) and the groom (Kevin)

Murray and Andrew, talking and smoking

Classic Bobby

Jessie and his new girlfriend, Morgan

Candid

From Friday night

Kari (my sister) and Larry (my stepdad)

The preparations to throw Chris in the pool

Chris in the pool (it was Lisa's idea!)

But Lisa got tossed in too

So did Jay...

Jay looks way too happy after being thrown in.

So, thanks everyone for a good time. Thanks for sticking around to help clean up assholes!

10 Comments:

Blogger Lainy said...

ha ha :D it seems you had lots of fun there with your friends and family :) thanks to these photos we can finally see how everybody who you were talking about here in CR look like :)

2:38 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can´t see any photo of you! Do you have your hair cut? :)

4:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, there´s no photo of you!!! BTW nice house and...I love your pool :)

8:15 a.m.  
Blogger gulldogg said...

No haircut yet, and there are no pictures of me because I was the photographer :)

10:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are still working on him for the haircut, i think hes somewhat "attached" to his so-called Euro-Hair but we are still utilizing our efforts to help him remember where he came from.
Jeff, good party all in all, but im still not sure about the Becherovka.... it was no healing potion thats for sure...

11:41 a.m.  
Blogger Lainy said...

Kari: thanks God that you all try to force..ahem..tell him to change his haircut :P

btw: Becherovka is really healing potion, my grandma uses it on her stomach problems and believe it or not it works :D remember that ;) though, it's not the best booze to drink it on its own, try to mix it with Tonic, we call it here BeTon (BEcherovka and TONic)

p.s: beton means "concrete" in our language :D

2:54 p.m.  
Blogger gulldogg said...

Hey Lenka, Kari forgot to mention the buckets of alchohol she drank before she took a half a shot of Becher and puked her guts up in the flowers. I'd be blaming those red-headed sluts if I were you Kar...you probably had more of those!

5:29 p.m.  
Blogger Ange said...

Is it just me who loves the hair?!?! I think maybe a short trim...but it looks great. Perfect! Gulley...I want to see it at the wedding.

Can't wait to see ya!

Ange :)

5:59 p.m.  
Blogger gulldogg said...

Oh Ange, the hair is long gone!

10:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as the hair goes (being that it is finally GONE!), all I can say is thank God for heat waves!

10:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home