Tuesday, May 30, 2006

For Absent Friends

In honour of my friend Jay's birthday this past weekend, I will now post the official "what I've been missing" photos. Jay's a big boy now, all grown up, and he took these photos himself. Presenting.......

JAY'S 26TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

This is Bob, and his beer.

This is Bob, and his beer, in a hammock

Nothing says "outdoor summer fun" like outdoor summer foosball

Here's the birthday boy, Jay, and his girlfriend Benji...er, I mean Diana!

Kevin Jacquemain: this man is getting married in four months.

Hey, at least I wasn't there to lose my customary 20 bucks this time!

Jay, Chris, and Bob

Ian Cadman

Ian and Val

Chris sleeping

Bob sleeping, and yes, his eyes are open

Haha...I love this photo so I'm posting it again (finally cut your hair eh Bob?)

Even Rocky was there

So those are largely the same group of people (plus many more) who threw me the surprise going away party about one year ago. Great folks, and it'll be awesome to see them all again when I get back in July. Feel bad for missing this particular night though, because it looks like it was a lot of fun (and I'm a man who loves his fun). Keep it real guys...see you in a month and a half.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lainy said...

ooooh, now we finally see your friend Bob sleeping with his eyes OPEN!! Hey Bob, if you read this, be careful, Jeff really likes to talk about your first year at university :D ;)

8:47 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, really interesting first year at university :))

2:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob has finally become a legend!!

8:15 a.m.  
Blogger Liver-Paul said...

Bob was always a legend - now he's an INTERNATIONAL legend :D

7:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home