Thursday, June 08, 2006

"...lobbing Bob the Nob across the gob..."

So, this past weekend there were national elections in the Czech Republic. The results were a dead even 100/100 seat split between the left wing and right wing parties. Therefore, nothing will probably get done, and they will likely have another election within a year.

But watch this video to see what a Czech political debate looks like :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff :) Just wanted to say hello, and to note that Czech political debates are truly inspirational. Hey, at least the man got his point across, haha. The World Cup is starting in 50 something minutes, so I'm gonna get my beer ready ... forget that it's 12:09AM Japan time.

I'll write again soon (my soon may not be soon, but I'll try)! Kiks

11:11 a.m.  
Blogger Lainy said...

it wasn't debate, it was just some congress of czech dentists ;) well, I think it doesn't change this whole "slap thing" at all :D

3:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, It made me laugh :) It shows a stupidity of our politics :) Mr Macek likes to solving his personal problems in public :D

8:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home