Saturday, December 01, 2007

Almost three months!

Well family and friends, I almost made it to three months without posting anything...not that I really meant to, I just don't think my life has been that exciting lately. However, I did recently take a small trip to Switzerland for a training session with GMC. I took some photos, so you can find those here.

Let's see what else? Does anybody still read this thing anymore? Niky complains almost daily about how much work her school is giving her...but, there's only a few more months left and the nightmare is all over. To her credit, she does study about 4 hours a day or more, and this is AFTER she gets back from her 9 hours of school.

Some good news for us, as some of you already know, she no longer needs a travel visa just to visit Canada, so our future trips will be a bit easier.

Meh, nothing else comes to mind...I hope this satiates your appetite for awhile....I'll try not to leave such a long time before the next post!

Till next post...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...there was nothing to read in past three months but I still do read this thing xD

5:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time you updated this site.............I was about to send out the message.........JG call home!!
I can't get into the "here" to see the pictures from Switzerland as it is blocked on my work computer. Will try from home. We are in the middle of an early winter blast and I do mean blast. To answer your question, yes, people do check your blog and have been wondering why you haven't updated. Check out the e-mail I sent you yesterday and get back to me. Talk soon........Love Mom

11:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,
Finally this has been updated....check every day for the exciting news from over the pond.......but nothing....so let see.....i have checked at least 93 times since your last update.....hope all is well and will catch up with you soon.

Uncle Bill

9:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man I thought you have disappeared or something! glad to hear you still live :P btw: tell me about our f....ikng school, everyone is going crazy in our class, everyone is ill or something. hope to hear from you again ASAP :)

6:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

How about those Junior Canadians over there!! Did you get a chance to czech out some games?

9:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home