Saturday night wondering
It's Saturday night. I've just finished reading Life of Pi for the third time.
We continue to follow Team Canada's progress (we being Niky and I). The Czech Republic were knocked out in the quarter-final by Russia. I thought it was going to be the mighty Russia, but Finland displaced them to the Bronze medal game today. During the later game, Canada (seemingly easily) trounced the Swedish team, so the Canucks will go to meet the Finns tomorrow for the gold medal....rest assured, I'll be watching.

This is a picture from last Sunday night, taken moments before Niky and I left to watch the Canada/Czech game. In one of the weirdest games I've ever seen, Canada came out on top 4-3 in overtime.
We continue to follow Team Canada's progress (we being Niky and I). The Czech Republic were knocked out in the quarter-final by Russia. I thought it was going to be the mighty Russia, but Finland displaced them to the Bronze medal game today. During the later game, Canada (seemingly easily) trounced the Swedish team, so the Canucks will go to meet the Finns tomorrow for the gold medal....rest assured, I'll be watching.
This is a picture from last Sunday night, taken moments before Niky and I left to watch the Canada/Czech game. In one of the weirdest games I've ever seen, Canada came out on top 4-3 in overtime.

1 Comments:
Well............we're booked!! I was over to see Nancy the other day to pay for your ticket and booked our trip to Greece. Not sure if it will convenient for you to meet us anywhere as we will be moving around a fair bit as it is a cruise with 3 and 4 day stopovers in Crete and Santorini. We will have a bout 3 days in Athens but that will be broken up with 2 days prior to leaving on the cruise and 1 day when we get back before we fly home. I'm getting excited now as we have something to look forward to.
The upstairs has really changed now that we have pulled up the carpet and laid hardwood floors...
with all the empty bedrooms, Larry thinks we should open a B & B!!
Just thought I drop you a quick note while I was checking your blog but gotta run.........long weekend awaits!! Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home