Pics, pics, pics!!
Dear the faithful patient. Your waiting has paid off. You haven't sent me any emails reminding me of my less-than-due-diligence in updating this blog (which has, really, been over a month now). Mom, you are the sole sender of a "when will your blog be updated with pictures from Canada?" email, though in fairness to you, you really only hinted at it, and didn't declare the question outright.
So, for those who haven't heard yet, Niky and I arrived back safe and tired. I've been back at work now for two weeks (my it really does go fast).
Okay, okay, enough talks...onto the pictures. Follow the following links to reach my Facebook photo albums from Canada...
Barrie, Kingston, and Ottawa
Darren and Kari's wedding, Ottawa
Sauble Beach, The Norris Redpath Memorial Golf Tournament (and Pro-Am!)
Niagara Falls, Toronto, Canada's Wonderland
Enjoy,
Till Next Post...
So, for those who haven't heard yet, Niky and I arrived back safe and tired. I've been back at work now for two weeks (my it really does go fast).
Okay, okay, enough talks...onto the pictures. Follow the following links to reach my Facebook photo albums from Canada...
Barrie, Kingston, and Ottawa
Darren and Kari's wedding, Ottawa
Sauble Beach, The Norris Redpath Memorial Golf Tournament (and Pro-Am!)
Niagara Falls, Toronto, Canada's Wonderland
Enjoy,
Till Next Post...

3 Comments:
These photos make me wanna visit Canada more than ever :-P
Good pics Jeff............glad to see you did a little editing!!
Just finishing up packing. Dad is just starting. Of course he'll probably need laundry done on Thursday night!
Give our love to Niky.
Talk soon..............love, Mom
Great pictures Gulley! It's been a while since I've seen good ol' K-town. You provided a nice little jaunt down memory lane.
Post a Comment
<< Home