Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Three things I did last month:

  1. I started playing semi-organized ball hockey with some friends here. No better way to get some exercise.
  2. For lunch last Friday, I was out with a friend at a local restaurant, and I ate a soup that's called Drštková. It's your basic soup, but there are segments of cow stomach lining floating in it. I found this out after.
  3. On Saturday night (Sunday morning?), I stayed up until 5am watching Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals. The sun was rising when I went to bed.

Somehow, I continue to survive the Czech Republic. Sometime this week, I'm going to try something else new. I'm going to photograph and document it for you on this blog...stay tuned.

Till Next Post...

3 Comments:

Blogger Roberta Right said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:09 a.m.  
Blogger Roberta Right said...

Hey, I am interested in photographing as well! :-) I look forward to see your pics, then!
By the way, I could invite you; I am having a vernissage of my macrophotographs in HK - at the cinema Kino Centrál, June 28, from 13:00... Come if you´re interested ;-)
Have a nice day!

7:10 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scandiaca: You should have told ME first! ;o)

By the way, hello, Jeff!

Your former student (we met on monday near Tesco, I was with another former student but when I realized from who had come the "čauuuu" it was too late:o))

3:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home