Happy Birthday toooo youuuuuu!
Happy Birthday to my dear Nikola. On Saturday January 6th, Niky celebrated her birthday. I gave her the wonderful gifts that I brought back from Canada: a jewellry box, with two pairs of earrings and some rings, and a nice, green t-shirt that says "CANADA" on it. Then we chilled out for the day, went to Trebechovice to see her Mom and sister Andrea, and then went to see the movie Deja Vu before meeting Tomas and Eva for some drinks. By the way, Deja Vu is pretty good, you should go see it -- probably the best crime thriller I've ever seen.
Anyway, here are a few pictures from the most beautiful day in the world:
Anyway, here are a few pictures from the most beautiful day in the world:

3 Comments:
I actually bought all those "Canadian" gifts for you, but Jeff can still beat me up, so he took them:(
P.S I write this because by the time Jeff gets back, he shall no longer be able to beat me up... can you say KA-RA-TE Jeff HAHAHA!
P.S.S(the "haha" laugh can either be read in a miniachal way, or it could be a joke.........you shall see...you shall see!)
hey jeff... here is something fo you. and whoever else decides to see this...
Various Spiders on Substances
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdrFexq-g-0
love always!
xoxo Kari
Yo, buddy, have you died? I still check this faithfully, but nothing... And I seem to recall someone with your exact name and features giving me a hard time about updating blogs (which I just did tonight by the way)! See you in 21 days!
Lots of Love, your second sis
Post a Comment
<< Home