Two More Down...
Hey. For those of my Canadian family and friends, you'll be happy to know that I arrived safely, without issue. I'm still pretty tired, but I'm not sure if it's a) still jetlag (unlikely); b) I'm getting sick (a bit more likely); or c) I'm wiped out from all the partying (the most likely). As such, I've decided to go on the wagon for the month of January, with the exception of some wine on Niky's birthday (January 6th everybody...this Saturday!). Also, after viewing my increasingly large beer belly this morning, I've decided to severely decrease the amount of beer I ingest...this is getting scary!
And, as I was getting caught up on reading my holiday emails, two were of note enough to put here. That's right, two more weddings are on the horizon. First there was an email from my Barrie friend Jay Vandergriendt, who proposed to his shorttime girlfriend Diana in Las Vegas at the top of some famous tower with fireworks exploding all around them. Second, my Kingston friend Darren Whatley also popped the question to his longtime girlfriend Kari (pronounced CAHR-EE). Crazy times are afoot. Hey Steve, are you starting to feel like that kid who's left all by himself on the playground equipment at the end of recess? Haha!
Congratulations Jay and Darren.
And, as I was getting caught up on reading my holiday emails, two were of note enough to put here. That's right, two more weddings are on the horizon. First there was an email from my Barrie friend Jay Vandergriendt, who proposed to his shorttime girlfriend Diana in Las Vegas at the top of some famous tower with fireworks exploding all around them. Second, my Kingston friend Darren Whatley also popped the question to his longtime girlfriend Kari (pronounced CAHR-EE). Crazy times are afoot. Hey Steve, are you starting to feel like that kid who's left all by himself on the playground equipment at the end of recess? Haha!
Congratulations Jay and Darren.

3 Comments:
Truth be told, Gulley, I've been feeling that way my entire life. In fact, I'm sick of it.
Jeff...will you marry me?
Love,
Steve
James ...
Since Steve left me for Jeff and YOU left Steve...
I wear a ring size 7.5. Don't scrimp on the diamond, doctor!
Love,
Bri
I'm so ronery.
Post a Comment
<< Home