Turn it on Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you haven't heard the greatest news of the year yet, I'm happy to announce that Genesis will be reviving the 3-man line-up for a tour this year. Tony Banks, Phil Collins, and Mike Rutherford are back in action. No Peter Gabriel, no Steve Hackett, and not even a new album, but this is a tour which will allow me to FINALLY see the band that has dominated my musical obsession for almost 15 years now. This, on the tail of my trip to France, which I couldn't afford either (written details, and pictures, to come when I have more time to post). I'll be workin' overtime for weeks to come now to pay for it!! Haha...no worries though, I'll be booking my ticket for the June 20th Budapest show tomorrow.
I'm so happy I could Dance On A Volcano :-)
I'm so happy I could Dance On A Volcano :-)

5 Comments:
Hi Jeff, it´s time to leave you a comment and remind you that I still read your posts.It´s big event that they´ll be back in action. Cool! I understand why you´re happy. I would be too if I was nuts about Genesis, but...unfortunately or fortunately;) I´m not :P
when I heard it for the frist time in the evening news few days ago I was like "Great! Jeff is gonna be soooo happy for this!" So, here it is! Enjoy their show, man ;)
Jordan The Great gave me an advice-i have to pretend that i like Genesis-so i did it and now i am going with Jeffy on their concert- thank you Jordan:) hahahaha i am just joking:D:D i would like to go there with ya jeff:)
I had forgotten you were going to France for Remembrance Day and tried calling you several times on Sunday...........now I know why I didn't get you! Hope it was worth the trip and looking forward to your next posting.
I knew you would be excited that Genesis was going back on tour..how fortunate that they have a concert date in Czech (Prague I presume). I'm not sure if I mentioned to you that I went to see Barbra Streisand....I know not your cup of tea but I thoroughly enjoyed her and would pay twice as much to see her again! Time seems to be flying by as it is already the 14th of Nov and it is only 2 1/2 weeks before we go to the Bahamas.........and only 5 weeks until you are home for Christmas! Hope all is well and I will try and call you sometime over the weekend......probably Saturday. Til then.............love ya
Mom.
Hahaha... Oh Genesis. That should be awesome. Anyway, I meant to say. You know what sucks? YOU are going to be home even before I am! Stupid having exams on the last day of the schedule... :P
Post a Comment
<< Home