Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to all

Hey readers,

Nothing much here today, but I want to wish everyone the merriest of Christmases (nebo nejveselesi vanoci??). Niky and her family are probably opening their gifts as I speak, because Czechs open their gifts on the evening of the 24th. Me? I'll be partying with our good friends down the street, Bruce and Jan. Always a good time there :-)

Merry Christmas everyone....all the best of the season, wherever you are.

Love Jeff

3 Comments:

Blogger Lainy said...

Merry Christmas, Jeffy ;)

4:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nejvíc nejveselejší z nejveselejších přeje Nikita:)
Taky Tě moooc miluju and i miss you too!
enjoy it there!:)
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to Watson and Gulley family
with love Niky

3:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya Jeff Bob. It was so great to see you again after so many months. I hope you had a good time back and weren't too depressed without Niky. Can't wait to get over the see you in just a little over a month now! Let us know soon that your flight went well and you're back safe and sound. Lots of Love. ~Jess

4:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home