Livin' La Vie Boheme!
posted by gulldogg at 5:46 a.m.
Gulley! "No Canadians Please" - totally priceless. My colleague and I have been laughing about it all day. We've sent it to Canadian colleagues in UG and around the world - getting great feedback on it also.Thanks for the laughs!
Hi people I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
Hello. Good day Who listens to what music? I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton
Awww. Poor Canadians....:(:P
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Gulley!
"No Canadians Please" - totally priceless. My colleague and I have been laughing about it all day.
We've sent it to Canadian colleagues in UG and around the world - getting great feedback on it also.
Thanks for the laughs!
Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton
Awww. Poor Canadians....:(
:P
Post a Comment
<< Home