In the Wilderness
Hey,
So there really isn't much to update about, seeing as how my Mom still hasn't sent me the picture of me with the 15 hot English girls, and nothing else of note has really happened since my last update.
However, next week I am going back to the mountains, into the wilderness, for a second week of English superlearning with the 3rd year students. I'll be taking the guitar again of course, and perhaps singing some more Beatles songs with them. It's generally a smaller group of students this time around, and the May weather will be much nicer than the snow covered hills of November/December when I was there last.
So you won't be hearing from me again for awhile, and for that matter, I'll have no access to knowledge of the NHL, so I'll be unable to see if Ottawa can somehow stave off the almost certain series victory by the Sabres, or if the Oilers can storm back and clean up the Sharks. And I'll also have no access to information about any possible Genesis reunion, as the rumour mill seems to have more grist with each passing day. But such is life, and the wilderness will be a nice getaway.
That's all for now.
Till next post...
So there really isn't much to update about, seeing as how my Mom still hasn't sent me the picture of me with the 15 hot English girls, and nothing else of note has really happened since my last update.
However, next week I am going back to the mountains, into the wilderness, for a second week of English superlearning with the 3rd year students. I'll be taking the guitar again of course, and perhaps singing some more Beatles songs with them. It's generally a smaller group of students this time around, and the May weather will be much nicer than the snow covered hills of November/December when I was there last.
So you won't be hearing from me again for awhile, and for that matter, I'll have no access to knowledge of the NHL, so I'll be unable to see if Ottawa can somehow stave off the almost certain series victory by the Sabres, or if the Oilers can storm back and clean up the Sharks. And I'll also have no access to information about any possible Genesis reunion, as the rumour mill seems to have more grist with each passing day. But such is life, and the wilderness will be a nice getaway.
That's all for now.
Till next post...

9 Comments:
15 hot English girls? Gulley, I've got some bad news for you: there aren't 15 hot girls in all of ENGLAND, let alone 15 hot English girls in the Czech Republic. If you're ever in England, I've got a cool game for you to try: it's called "Spot the Attractive English Girl". It's like Where's Waldo, but on a much bigger scale...and unfortunately, you're not very likely to win.
Oh Steve..............you are going to be in for a very big surprise!!These girls were VERY hot....and if you don't believe that, just ask my husband!! Anyway, I am so computer illiterate that I have to wait for Kari to download and send the pictures to Jeff. Jeff you should have the pictures by the time you're back from the mountains. FYI - Ottawa won last night so they live to die another day!
Finally getting back to the real world.......I am now sleeping until 5 am rather than 3:15 so hopefully after the weekend things will be back to normal.
Have fun and we'll look forward to your next post.
Love, Mom
Oh Steve..............you are going to be in for a very big surprise!!These girls were VERY hot....and if you don't believe that, just ask my husband!! Anyway, I am so computer illiterate that I have to wait for Kari to download and send the pictures to Jeff. Jeff you should have the pictures by the time you're back from the mountains. FYI - Ottawa won last night so they live to die another day!
Finally getting back to the real world.......I am now sleeping until 5 am rather than 3:15 so hopefully after the weekend things will be back to normal.
Have fun and we'll look forward to your next post.
Love, Mom
Oh Steve..............you are going to be in for a very big surprise!!These girls were VERY hot....and if you don't believe that, just ask my husband!! Anyway, I am so computer illiterate that I have to wait for Kari to download and send the pictures to Jeff. Jeff you should have the pictures by the time you're back from the mountains. FYI - Ottawa won last night so they live to die another day!
Finally getting back to the real world.......I am now sleeping until 5 am rather than 3:15 so hopefully after the weekend things will be back to normal.
Have fun and we'll look forward to your next post.
Love, Mom
Wow, Steve. You´re so wrong that my Mom had to send that message three times to make sure that you understood how wrong you are.
Noooo way Mom, you´re not computer illiterate are you? ;)
Just a little glitch in the computer......... it froze up like it wasn't sending the message but I guess it was :)!! I'm actually surprised it didn't appear more times than 3!
Weekend is finally here and we can get some of the yard work done that should have been done the past three weekends...oh well, it was still here when we got back! Pool opening next weekend.... you'll miss helping with that! I'm still working on the laundry from our trip but should have everything under control by the time we go back to work on Monday. Talk soon...........love, Mom.
I'm sorry. I have to say it.
Hahaha... That's a pretty hilarious group of responses!
;) ~Jess
I believe, Steve, by your own admission, you won your "game" before even leaving the airport on your most recent trip to Jolly Olde England, so it can't be that bad! ;)
That was, what, one girl out a few thousand? I don't like those odds. As my dad said: "Why do you think I left?" Touche, Ian...touche.
Post a Comment
<< Home