Here are the photos from the weekend...
I ran into Alicia last October when I was home for my Mom's 50th birthday. This was at Tiff's in Barrie, when she first said she was coming to Europe this spring.
Here's the group of us: me, Alicia, Anne, Allan
Alicia and I
Anne and I
We don't drink.
Dear God
As you can see from my hair, I've been dancing!
OK, this is the shower in our hostel in Prague. Read the sign carefully...
So sorry that there are no pictures of the funny or annoying Americans. It's better this way.
Till next post...
I ran into Alicia last October when I was home for my Mom's 50th birthday. This was at Tiff's in Barrie, when she first said she was coming to Europe this spring.
Here's the group of us: me, Alicia, Anne, Allan
Alicia and I
Anne and I
We don't drink.
Dear God
As you can see from my hair, I've been dancing!
OK, this is the shower in our hostel in Prague. Read the sign carefully...So sorry that there are no pictures of the funny or annoying Americans. It's better this way.
Till next post...

3 Comments:
Gulley...
Has to be said - you're looking good!!! Love the hair, the chilled out look, all of it.
I miss ya! I really hope we can meet up in the summer...it's been a while.
By the way - I thought of you, and the 3 other Boston boys the other day, when I was watching Fever Pitch and Sweet Caroline came on. Every time I hear that song I remember signing it at the top of our lungs. Ahh, I loved that trip. The trip of 10$ for 5 shots(or 50$ if you were Rahul), meeting people from Napean in the bathroom of a random bar, Tyler in the snowbank, chilli cheese nachos, harvard bars, blizzards and lobster, the aquarium, 3 boys picking out my formal dress for me, tickling and pinching, and basically my most drunken night ever and absolutely no sympathy from you boys - just more chilli cheese nachos!!!
He he...that was a nice flashback. Forgive me, I get all sentimental over here.
Anyway...the whole point of this was to say you look good. I hope you keep having a good time and that the teaching part of it doesn't ruin the fun too much ;)
Gulley - I agree with Angela - the hair is P. I. M. P :)
THE GULLEY HAIR IS BA-AAAACK!!!!!
Maybe the Czech Republic is good for something after all.
Post a Comment
<< Home