"it's the same old story..."
So, there's nothing much happening these days, so there's not much to report.
In school, I've given all of my classes their first big mid term tests of the year, and most students did quite well. I've settled into teaching much better than when I was home in October...you were right Jen, give it time.
Grandma, I love eastern Canada. When I was in the mountains with the students, I taught a lesson one night to the whole group, just talking about Canada and stuff. Then we watched a DVD called Over Canada, and I was just remarking to myself how much I love eastern Canada...I might live there someday.
Uncle Beeel, I like western Canada too. I don't think I can do the Stampede this year though. My cousins Chris and Josh and I are thinking of doing a tour of Europe during July this year. But I'll defintitely be back for the golf tourney, and hopefully I'll have lots of good pictures for you! Enjoy the chinook :)
What else? Nothing much. Just business as usual, looking forward to Xmas holidays and such. Zuzka and I aren't seeing each other for awhile now, while she sorts out her feelings and her life. There could be something in the future, but not for now.
Nothing else to report....it's the same old story.
In school, I've given all of my classes their first big mid term tests of the year, and most students did quite well. I've settled into teaching much better than when I was home in October...you were right Jen, give it time.
Grandma, I love eastern Canada. When I was in the mountains with the students, I taught a lesson one night to the whole group, just talking about Canada and stuff. Then we watched a DVD called Over Canada, and I was just remarking to myself how much I love eastern Canada...I might live there someday.
Uncle Beeel, I like western Canada too. I don't think I can do the Stampede this year though. My cousins Chris and Josh and I are thinking of doing a tour of Europe during July this year. But I'll defintitely be back for the golf tourney, and hopefully I'll have lots of good pictures for you! Enjoy the chinook :)
What else? Nothing much. Just business as usual, looking forward to Xmas holidays and such. Zuzka and I aren't seeing each other for awhile now, while she sorts out her feelings and her life. There could be something in the future, but not for now.
Nothing else to report....it's the same old story.

2 Comments:
Hello again;
Seems like I'm the first one to read this posting. I check every day, just to make sure you are keeping us up to date. Its a winter wonderland here today. We got about 6or 7 INCHEs of the white stuff overnight. Pretty, but slippery when driving. I think now I can get in the mood for Christmas shopping. It seems I need the snow to get me in the mood.
Talk to you soon.
Love, Gram
Wow - I've really got to become more profficient at checking this site... If only I actually had time to come on the computer more often. Anyway, my New Year's Resolution is to attempt to check this blog more frequently so that there are not 5 new entries every time I see it! lol
Things for the trip are coming along (only like 87 days to go!) and hopefully I'll know soon about flights into and out of Prague!
I send my Uni. application in this week, so I guess that's exciting! At least I've finally figured out what I want to do.
Well, I've already sent you an e-mail, so I guess I'll just let you read that instead of writing everything here again.
Glad to hear things are going better.
Talk to you later
Luv, Jesser
Post a Comment
<< Home