Flotsam and Jetsam
Here are some photos of my English Department co-staff:

My good friend Tomaš

Daša, the department head

Anžik, Bara, and Daša

Alex, the Scot, showing us one of his rare smiles.

Natalya, who doesn´t look at all happy about me taking her photo.

Me, with a bunch of co-staff, and a teacher from Italy

Marta, who took me to that hockey game a few weeks ago
So those are the faces that I see every day; the people who help me through the stress of teaching kids that don´t want to be taught. They´re good people, even if they´re not Canadians! They tell me my Czech is coming along well, and that I have great pronunciation.
I went to Moravia this past weekend for a Thanksgiving-like autumn festival. I got many great photos, so I will post those as well in a few days (ie: when I have more time).
My good friend Tomaš
Daša, the department head
Anžik, Bara, and Daša
Alex, the Scot, showing us one of his rare smiles.
Natalya, who doesn´t look at all happy about me taking her photo.
Me, with a bunch of co-staff, and a teacher from Italy
Marta, who took me to that hockey game a few weeks ago
So those are the faces that I see every day; the people who help me through the stress of teaching kids that don´t want to be taught. They´re good people, even if they´re not Canadians! They tell me my Czech is coming along well, and that I have great pronunciation.
I went to Moravia this past weekend for a Thanksgiving-like autumn festival. I got many great photos, so I will post those as well in a few days (ie: when I have more time).

1 Comments:
You sound like you are having a blast, and yes I am sure you have got that line quite a bit. I am glad to hear that you're learning the language, and i can't imagine that you wouldn't have great pronunciation... (popeey.. aka Pup-py?). Anyways it's finally nice to see your friends and the people who are treating you so nicely! Take care for now buddy
Love Karrence!
Post a Comment
<< Home