I Have the Touch
Hey everyone...
I'm getting more proficient at this blog thing every day. I have learned how to edit my links, so now on the right side there are quick links to some blogs from my close friends from university. Angela is an aid worker in Uganda, though she may not update her blog anymore because some stuffy "friend" of hers was offended by the seemingly inoffensive observations on her site. Paul is a long lost friend who I haven't spoken to for awhile...he lives in Liverpool now. Talia, last I heard, was in Australia. And Steve is a bum: he does nothing, expects everything, and basically languishes stagnantly in the metropolis of Toronto. Also, he's my former housemate from university. (Steve, I expect a link on your site now--eye for an eye buddy!! Love live TML!!)
That's all for now. Have to teach soon....
Till next post...
I'm getting more proficient at this blog thing every day. I have learned how to edit my links, so now on the right side there are quick links to some blogs from my close friends from university. Angela is an aid worker in Uganda, though she may not update her blog anymore because some stuffy "friend" of hers was offended by the seemingly inoffensive observations on her site. Paul is a long lost friend who I haven't spoken to for awhile...he lives in Liverpool now. Talia, last I heard, was in Australia. And Steve is a bum: he does nothing, expects everything, and basically languishes stagnantly in the metropolis of Toronto. Also, he's my former housemate from university. (Steve, I expect a link on your site now--eye for an eye buddy!! Love live TML!!)
That's all for now. Have to teach soon....
Till next post...

2 Comments:
Hi Jeff; Just got home on Thursday from down "East" Flew to Moncton, rented a car and was in Parrsboro & Amherst N.S. and Sackville N.B. on Calorie Counter business. Beautiful country down there, and the weather was great, altho' it was raining when I left on Thursday.Larry picked me up at the airport. sounds like you had a great week in the mountains. Now its time I get out and do some Christmas Shopping. Going to a 60th birthday party for Uncle Norm today. The old coot.
talk to you soon.
Love, Gram
Jeff,
Great to see all the fun you are having and that you will not miss the Canadian snow by thr pictures of the mountains.Warmed up a bit here today all the way to minus 18 which seems like a heatwave after the cold we have had for the last few days but a chinook is heading in and will be plus 9 by Wednesday.
Take care and will talk to you soon.
Uncle Beeel
Post a Comment
<< Home