This Is The Picture (Excellent Birds)
Please bear with me as I learn to post photos....
Dave surveying his bottle of Keith's...
Me, climbing up on things I shouldn't be, in downtown Halifax...
Emily and me at Peggy's Cove...
Dave and me, drunk and happy, in downtown Halifax...
from left: me, Marcello, Paul (Marcello's friend), Kevin, Peter & Erin (Kevin's friends)...
Marcello and I in Cumbernauld, Glasgow (Marcello's house)...
Beautiful harbourside Halifax (don't know how this one got out of order?)...
Baloch Castle...
Strange folks at the Edinburgh Festival...
More strange folks at the Edinburgh Festival...
Me in front of Baloch Castle...
Marcello and me -- overlooking Loch Lomond from Baloch Castle...
As promised, this is the picture (excellent birds)
from left: me, Marcello, Paul (Marcello's friend), Kevin, Peter & Erin (Kevin's friends)...
Marcello and I in Cumbernauld, Glasgow (Marcello's house)...
Baloch Castle...
Strange folks at the Edinburgh Festival...
More strange folks at the Edinburgh Festival...
Me in front of Baloch Castle...
Marcello and me -- overlooking Loch Lomond from Baloch Castle...
As promised, this is the picture (excellent birds)

5 Comments:
yo dude this is your brother from another mother just sayin everythings going good and i just bought an SG guitar sweet eh! have fun with the ladies in prog.
taker easy
hey Jeffers,
Just saying HEY!
Mom said that you called earlier and that you have your apartment and all the cool stuff like a refrigerator (haha) but i was sorry i missed talking to ya (not that i was going to make a trip to her office) But i am glad to hear all is well! Everything here is peachy and footlockers awesome so if u need some pretty shoes let me know, i know they have interesting styles there! Anyways it is bedtime, i will talk to ya soon:) night Sally ;)
Hey Jeff...
Mom called and said that you had landed and pretty much settled in. I guess you start you new job tomorrow. Remember they may not speak your language very well so don't be offended if they don't get your jokes (of course that doesn't go for the rest of us, but we all know that you just aren't very funny :) )
Anyway, glad to here you have a refrigerator and was amazed to here that you even have a microwave (would like to see pictoral proof please!)...ahh the luxuries! Put your iron and dictionary to good use over there and if you can't be good, at least be safe!
Love ya and miss ya,
Jen
This blogger stuff is incredible....I'm learning more about the computer everyday! Jen just told me how to leave comments although I had already sent you an email. Dad & I did the dragon boat races yesterday,alot of fun but tiring. Good luck tomorrow on the first day of new beginnings.........keep in touch regularly and we look forward to your next blog report.
Hey Jen, it"s "hear," not "here." Sorry, it"s my job now.
Post a Comment
<< Home